Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I Wore

Ross shirt and cardigan, New York & Co. pants, Forever Young flats, traded belt, Charlotte Russe necklace

WHEN: Tuesday, January 31

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: As you know, I *heart* my red pants, but I was getting sick of wearing them with black. I like what I came up with.

Hand-me-down shirt, Walmart skirt and tights, Cold Water Creek coat, Target heels

WHEN: Sunday, January 29

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: What's black and white and red all over? I really loved this outfit... mixed prints, a pop of color, oh yeah.

Express shirt, Cold Water Creek blazer, Gap skinnies, Payless boots, Walmart belt

WHEN: Monday, January 30

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Today I channeled my inner Kate Middleton. Do you agree? I loved it!!

Ross dress, Steve Madden boots, Local boutique cardi and belt, Yellow Blackbird necklace.

WHEN: Wednesday, February 1

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I wore this exact outfit last year but this time I added the Lanvin knock off necklace I made (tutorial here). It was the first time I had worn it, even though I made it a few months ago.

I wore one other outfit this week that I really liked. I wore a jacket that I hadn't worn in about 2 years. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo. BUT I didn't rip off any Pinterest outfits this week.... not that there's anything wrong with that. : )

Does anyone have any tips on how I can get my pictures to look clearer? I take them on an SLR camera at the highest settings. The resolution is about 500 pixels per inch according to Photoshop. On my computer prior to uploading they look fine, but get a little fuzzy when published on the blog. Do I need a higher resolution? Anyone know? Thanks!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger