Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, February 3, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins



What a stunning color combo! What fun, bright colors. In the middle of dreary winter this is just nice to look at.




The picture might not look like much, but the article is full of tips for girls with thin hair. I heard that!


Source: nymag.com via Aubree on Pinterest



I have seen so many pairs of yellow pants on people (on the Internet) lately. Now I've gotta get me a pair! Anyone know where there are some for sale?



I've been looking at pictures of short blond hair. For fun or for reals, I haven't yet decided, but this is such a great cut regardless.

All my pin boards can be found here.
Next Friday will be the February edition of Be Inspired|Get Creative. Happy weekend!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger