Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, December 24, 2011

What I Wore

Kohls shirt, Ross belt, handmade by my mom skirt, Walmart tights, Yellow Box shoes

WHEN: Thursday, December 15 and Sunday, December 18

WHERE: Work, then the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert and church

GETTING CREATIVE: Red tights and tucking in. I love the pop of color.

Charlotte Russe shirt, Old Navy cardi and jeans, Madden Girl boots via DSW

WHEN: Wednesday, December 21

WHERE: Running errands and lunch out with mom.

GETTING CREATIVE: I was trying to look festive for day time so I wore a glittery shirt and cardi. Pretty simple.



WHEN: Friday, December 23

WHERE: Running errands and dinner out with husband Spencer

GETTING CREATIVE: I am wearing the necklace sideways. The large cowl neck covers up the clasp and other beads.

The bangs are bag in town! I have had a master plan this whole time to go back to bangs. My straight across bangs had become too thick so I grew the whole chunk out. When they reached my chin I wanted to cut a few bangs back to where they used to be, and blend the rest in. I was able to get a haircut from my friend Whitney again. She does such a good job on my hair. I love it!

I hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas! I will be linking up to Clothed Much, Momma Go Round, Pleated Poppy, and Cute and Little.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger