Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shop Your Closet


This week I shopped my closet for an outfit to match to a scarf. I said I was going to match a scarf I hadn't ever worn.... and I didn't. (In this post you can see the two other ways I have worn this scarf.) But I did wear something brand new!


Although I LOVE this jacket, I hadn't worn it yet this year, so I thought it was a great addition to an outfit in which I am supposed to be shopping my closet for something new to wear.
(See how I wore it here to model an Anthro shirt refashion I did.)


Wearing Target jacket and scarf, Old Navy shirt, Gap pants, and Forever Young boots

NEXT SHOPPING TRIP: 30 FOR 30 REMIX. I am taking a break from the weekly shopping trip prompt to participate in a longer style challenge. Basically, you choose 30 items from your closet and make 30 outfits for 30 days. Come back later today to see what items have I picked (and how I am bending the rules).

Want to join in? I will post all of my remixed outfits for the week on Saturdays and continue the linky party so you can link up. BTW, you can link up any outfit post! I would be happy to get a linky with thumbnail photos but since so few people link up I haven't yet.

P.S. It's not too late to go over to GiGis Petals to get a slamming deal on one of my Blooming Sash Belts. You have until the 16th!




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger