Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I Wore

I only have one outfit to show this week, unless you want to click here and see what I wore for Shop Your Closet. It's spirit week at school so my outfits are of no consequence. I am just wearing plain things to show of the slippers, ties, socks, etc.


This is what I wore to church this past Sunday. I was a little nervous about it, but I got a few compliments so I guess it was okay. I love the brown and black and this was the first time I wore this feather necklace that I made.


My bangs are getting pretty long. They are down to about my lips so they are hard to manage. I curled them back away from my face and pinned them back and liked how it looked. Later, I took the pin out and they just stayed. I wore my hair like this on Saturday too. Husband liked it a lot; he said I had "wild hair."


Dress: Walmart, Jacket: Papaya, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: F21, Necklace: Made by me, Shades: Kohls but I don't remember which brand.

I hope you are having a great week!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger