Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I Wore

I have quite a few pictures this week. It's much more fun to dress for school than for summer. BTW, just to clarify I teach jr. high. I got a few comments that people didn't know last week. I teach history, health, a P.E. class called Lifetime Activities, student council, and yearbook.

Anywho... this is what I wore this week.

Tank: Old Navy, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Target

I felt very C & C in this outfit. It think it's the higher waisted pants. I don't know if she would take that as a compliment though... : )

Shirt: Traded with Paige, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross

I wore this for a girl's night out. We have season ticket's to a theater and went and saw a play.

I tried another bit of bracelet stacking...


Shirt: Express, Skirt: Actually a dress from F21, Shoes: Target, Belt and bracelet: F21

I love how this outfit came together. It was a great way to remix the dress and shirt. As you can see, I wore this shirt again the next week and it didn't even feel like I was wearing the same thing. In fact, I didn't even realize it until now.

Dress: Ross, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Made by me

I love this dress. I had to wear it one more time before summer was over, although I will probably wear it in the fall.

Shirt: H&M, Cardigan: Ross, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Bag: Nine West via Ross

I wore this on a hot date with husband. I thought it was a good summer --> fall transitional outfit.

Tank: Kohls, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Mervyns (yup, they are old)

I wore these pants a lot, huh? They are actually skinnies rolled up. I totally copied this outfit from my friend Ashley. She wore her ruffly tank over a black shirt so I did too. She is a great remixer, too bad she doesn't post her outfits...

Jacket: Old Navy, Shirt: Express, Skirt: ?? Can't remember, Shoes: Hand-me-down

I was inspired by myself, wearing this outfit again, but throwing on the jacket this time. It was too hot for the jacket so I took it off as soon as I got to work.

Remember-- this week's Shop Your Closet challenge is to dress up a t-shirt. I haven't worn mine yet... I need to do laundry first. : )

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger