Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to Find Yourself on Pinterest

Maybe you know this already, but it was a fun discovery for me. If you want to see if anyone has pinned something from your blog go to this site:

http://pinterest.com/source/yellowblackbird.blogspot.com/

EXCEPT replace the yellowblackbird address with your own and voila!

Unfortunately you can't do that for Etsy shops. Pinterest doesn't categorize Etsy shops separate. : (

It's really fun! I love seeing what people have pinned from my site. A couple of you have even pinned some of my outfits which is very flattering!

It's also great if you find a blog and want to quickly see what projects or outfits that person has made. I love seeing what's been pinned from Kendi Everyday or Sunday Crossbow. It makes for a great look book!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger