Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shop Your Closet

This week's challenge was to wear something you have never or hardly ever wear. How did you do?

I picked this challenge just so I would make myself wear this belt. I have had it for about one year and have never worn it. I am not sure why. Animal prints are really in right now, I just have a hard time styling this belt.
I picked out an outfit to wear to church and when I put it on that morning it looked horrid. We were already late so I had to just throw something together and this is what I came up with. There's nothing extraordinary about this outfit but at least I wore the belt.

Wearing: Dress: [small local shop that is now out of business and I can't remember it's name], Sweater: Ross; Belt: Ross, Wedges: Hand-me-downs.

NEXT CHALLENGE: This week, let's try a monochromatic look. This one is going to be a bit tough for me because I don't have many colored bottoms.

Be inspired: I love this look from Kendi. I don't know if it's entirely monochromatic, but the accessories look fabulous.

Here are some tips for making this work.

Cute and Little wore a great monochromatic pink outfit recently.

This is a fun all blue outfit.

Come to think of it, I guess this week I wore monochromatic. I will have to go for something other than black. I better head off to my closet and start planning...

Good luck!

blog 50 dpi

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger