Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore

It's Wednesday again already- and the last one of July at that! Welcome visitors from the Pleated Poppy!

Dress: Local boutique, Jacket: Target, Shoes: Walmart, Belt: Made by me

This is what I wore for last week's edition of Shop Your Closet. Check it out!

Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Shorts: Shade, Sandals: Walmart
I forgot to take an outfit picture on this day so this is the best I can do. It's what I wore on my surprise birthday date!

Jacket: Target, Tank: Kohls, Shorts: Calvin Klein thrifted, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Bracelet: Forever 21

The lighting in the picture isn't very good. I forgot to reset the white balance. I really am trying hard to get good photos but am not always very successful! You can't even seen my accessories at all!

Is it too much to wear the purple jacket with the pink shorts? I am really loving all the color.


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger