Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shop Your Closet: BHG Cover

Shop Your Closet is a feature where I find some inspiration and then go shopping in my closet to recreate it. This way I am exercising my creativity without spending any money.


Welcome to the first party edition of Shop Your Closet. If you don't have a specific "SYC" post to link up, feel free to link up anything about inspiration for getting dressed or some type of What I Wore post where you explain why you wore a particular thing.


This week I got my Better Homes and Gardens magazine in the mail. I was immediately drawn to the colors on the cover. I knew the combo would make a great outfit.


I had already planned on wearing the shirt and necklace together but hadn't considered adding in the blue until now. I also hadn't thought about wearing it with this skirt.


What I am wearing: shirt: DownEast, Necklace: Forever 21, Skirt: DownEast, Shoes: Coldwater Creek (gift), bracelet: Gem Faire, Sunglasses: Kohl's.


I think this is such a great outfit and color combo for summer!


I even did my hair all fancy. I was inspired by this video from Studio 5 that said that messy hair was in. I can do messy!! I think it turned out kind of cute. You?

Now it's your turn! Please use the button either on your post or blog to help spread the word. I am hoping that as this grows we will all find a lot of inspiration from each other.

blog 50 dpi
Is the button too big? I can make a smaller one...

P.S. Bracelet Week begins on Monday. BE HERE!



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger