Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a Note

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I have been out of town for several days, hence the lack of communication and posts. (The meal planning post was scheduled while I was gone.) I spent last Wednesday-Saturday at Flaming Gorge in Utah at a family reunion. It was a lot of fun. I will try to share some pictures a little later.

Thanks sooooo much for the fabulous feedback to my patriotic headband! I am floored with the reception it received. I have been featured on several blogs and websites (see my sidebar for featured buttons and check out those fabulous blogs). I am just so excited!

I have a fantabulous (yes I made that word up) refashion tutorial that should be up tomorrow. I just need my husband to help photograph it. I am very excited to share it with you.

I am adding a few new things to the shop today so check it out.

Thanks for following and reading!

Love,
Aubree
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger